Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd. (AMC) provides outstanding service and support to the Canadian Automation industry. Join a renowned company which has been supplying solutions and high-tech exclusive automation products for over 30 years. With Ontario locations in Barrie, Mississauga, Cambridge and Laval in Quebec.
AMC is seeking a person to join our inside sales team at our Barrie, Mississauga or Cambridge office. We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented, well organized individual with customer service or inside sales experience in the distribution, manufacturing, robotics, or automation industry.
As an Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd. Inside Technical Sales Representative you’ll be building relationships with our team at head office, regional offices, vendors, current customers, and of course new customers. Your role will include but not limited to the following daily activities:
• Processing and providing customers with quotations as requested
• Processing orders as per POs received from our customers
• Obtaining and providing customers with up-to-date accurate delivery information
• Providing customers with alternative parts and/or various rush options when delivery is critical
• Requesting and processing of special pricing from various vendors when required.
• Processing of return authorizations when requested
• Assisting walk in customers and serving the pickup counter
• Performing all tasks within the scope of position as outlined in the company’s ISO internal manual
General skills, knowledge and work experience required:
• Excellent people skills; ability to work with others as a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of (or ability to comprehend) automation products and the industries served.
• Proficient with Microsoft Windows Applications.
• Excellent English communication skills.
• Fluent in both oral and written communication in French to effectively communicate with our French speaking customers a definite asset.
Here is your first opportunity to prove to us you have what it takes and want to build a career at Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd. You have read our job posting and now we would like you to send us a cover letter and résumé, but don’t give us the same old story. Tell us why you would excel at this position, and what you would want to achieve.
Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We offer a fantastic benefits package; competitive salary; we invest in our people and there are a variety of bonus incentives to keep you motivated. Develop your career in a fast, friendly, yet professional (ISO certified) work environment.
We thank you for your interest and wish you luck! Preference will be given to Bilingual English / French candidates. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.