On-line CAD models download and part number configurator tool.
- Contributes to reduced setting errors and work hours by managing flow rate figures (indicator)
- Integrated restrictor and silence Reduced assembly time and number of components.
- Reduced assembly time and number of components.
- The speed can be adjusted on the valve side. Learn more about Exhaust Flow Control Valve with Indicator AS-DPX00042
- Refrigerated Dryers are insurance for downstream components and, in the long run, allow for sustainable production performance.
- IDF* series refrigerated air dryers are available in multiple configurations.
- These standard inlet air temperature models (max. 122~149°F [50~65°C]) reliably generate dew points down to 2°C (37°F) that is suitable for most industrial applications. Learn more about Refrigerated Air Dryers