Regional Sales Manager – Southwestern Ontario
Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd. (AMC) provides outstanding service and support to the Canadian Automation industry. Join a renowned company which has been supplying solutions and high-tech exclusive automation products for over 30 years. We service our customers from 3 locations across Ontario, and 1 in Laval, Quebec.
We have an excellent career opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager with experience in the Southwestern Ontario area.
As the Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing a team of up to 5 Account Sales Representatives, overseeing day-to-day activities of the team to ensure that the capabilities of each sales representative results in the attainment of sales targets. In addition, you will be responsible for sales to a group of Key Accounts.
- Developing and implementing a business plan and strategy for achieving sales growth and profitability.
- Developing target assignments for the sales team.
- Motivating, mentoring, coaching and developing the sales team to achieve or exceed sales quotas
- Effective use of CRM to:
- Manage the sales team’s activities and time to be effective and productive through consistent review and follow up of Open Opportunities
- Implementing and managing weekly sales call reports and discuss accordingly with individual sales representatives
- Assists the sales team with building and executing sales calls at prospects and existing accounts
- Manage Sales and Service of Accounts in Southwest Ontario
- Sales Management experience in distributor network preferred
- Experience in Factory Automation industry with SMC preferred
- Completed post-secondary education, preferably focused in sales, marketing, and/or business management or minimum 7-10 years relevant sales experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical aspects of business
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated creativity and adaptability when it comes to driving performance
- An impressive history of achievement and success!
- You are a technically inclined sales professional or manager who possesses 7 to 10 years’ experience selling technical products preferably within the specified territory or region.
- In addition to your excellent written and verbal communication skills, you have strong computer and Microsoft Office knowledge.
- You have a thorough understanding of motion control technology as it applies to an industrial manufacturing environment and recognize most manufacturers and distributors in the chosen market.
Here is your first opportunity to prove to us you have what it takes and want to build a career at Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd. You have read our job posting and now we would like you to send us a cover letter and résumé, but don’t give us the same old story. Tell us why you would excel at this position, and what you would want to achieve.
Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We offer an excellent benefits package; competitive salary and we invest in our people! Develop your career in a fast, friendly, yet professional (ISO certified) work environment. We thank you for your interest and wish you luck! Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.