• Identify and develop potential customers, focusing on SMEs, using our sales and marketing tools. Candidates will also organize and present seminars, and participate to the various industry shows and exhibitions.
• Guide customers towards improvement potential of their operations, in fields of machine/station tending or packaging. Support customers in their ROI evaluation and safety risk assessments.
• Perform demonstrations of our robotic products, and on fewer cases, support customers testing and proof of concept.
• Evaluate the sale forecast, plan the prospection and follow-up tasks, and document the activities according to our procedures and with the help of the customer management system (CRM).
• Perform administrative duties for customer account management and assure the progress of these tasks under our procedures.
• Pertinent experience in automation product or solution sales, pertaining to manufacturing process.
• University or college diploma in automation, mechanical or industrial engineering, or other specialties relevant to the requirements of this opportunity.
• Excellent communication and relational skills
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Excellent skills and capacities in sales and persuasions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English,
• Familiar of ISO10218 and CSA Z434 Robotic Safety regulations.
• As well as competitive base salary, the person entitled will benefit a commission based on sales. Also, AMC offers a wide range of social benefits, as well as a generous car allowance and reimbursement of certain usage fee.